To relate effectively to your colleagues and clients these days you must do more than simply present your case – you need to make a professional personal impact and to be able to influence with ease and elegance.
When your success so far has been built on credibility, to develop our skills to the next level sometimes you may need to look outside of your current sphere of knowledge to discover new ways to optimise your personal impact, and to be able to influence effectively in the business environment. This is an elusive quality that only a few possess. For the majority it requires effort and, more importantly, guidance.
This workshop has been designed to enable professionals to develop skills of rapport, gravitas, and influencing. The results are more meaningful relationships that improve your ability to influence all stakeholders and secure new business.
What you’ll get from attending the workshop:
- Know yourself, develop skills in working with others.
- How to maintain a professional approach when those around you might lose their cool
- How to structure your communication to influence
- Know your strengths and discover how to make more use of them in business
- Increase your skills in working with others to achieve success
- Take an existing difficult situation and learn skills to see it from multiple perspectives, as a way of reaching innovative solutions.
- How to develop your own charismatic style and make a deep personal impact when presenting to executive audiences
The style and approach of this 2 day workshop is interactive, with activities throughout ensure you get practical experience. It is designed to be fun as well as developmental and motivational.
Having worked within major corporations I now specialise in training individuals and groups in business and personal excellence.
To find out when the next workshop is running, email firstname.lastname@example.org